Hosted Desktops (upgrades available)
- A Hosted Desktops are a new generation of desktop computing which utilizes Cloud Technology.
- Prices starting from £29.99.
What’s Included in our Hosted Desktops ?
- Access from anywhere, 24/7
- Clientless Access (any HTML5 browser)
- 20GB Data Storage (Disk Space) per user, shared across the system.
- Firewall, Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus protection
- Enterprise level security
- UK Helpdesk email Support: 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday & emergency 24/7 out of hours support
Every company is different, and as such, SystemsCloud desktops are tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer, by offering an extensive range of Optional Extras:
- Full 24/7 support.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Office Professional (per user).
- Email integration with iPhones, Androids and other Active-Sync Devices
- Office 365 Email account E3, 1TB Onedrive.
- Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 Standard
- Email Archiver.
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Integration into Hosted VoIP solution (Skype for business compatible).
- Additional Data Storage (per user or company wide).
- Enhanced backups – full daily backups retained for up to 7 years to meet regulatory standards.
- Enterprise level security and full daily backups kept for 7 days with the option for 30 days, 180 days and custom options.
All SystemsCloud Hosted Desktops come with an extensive range of cutting edge applications at no extra cost, all installed and configured – including the applications and licenses for all Microsoft Office 2013/2016 components and a full Outlook with email from Microsoft Office 365, plus all updates
A Hosted Desktop is a new generation of desktop computing which utilizes Cloud Technology.
Our Hosted Desktops enable companies to benefit from enterprise grade IT, including centralized management together with robust back up and security systems, at much lower costs than those associated with a traditional, locally installed, server based IT.
Services are all bundled together and delivered monthly per user on a low, affordable pay-as-you-go basis. This helps to improve cash flow and offers predictable budgeting which means your business only pays for what it uses. With the flexibility to add and remove users at will, our Hosted Desktops make it easier for our customers to adapt to the ever-changing needs of their organisations.
We believe this will be the way all organisations will consume IT in the future; renting as a utility just like electricity and regulating expensive CAPEX.
You no longer need to worry about expensive software licensing updates, backups, or support. We do all this for you as part of the package. With experience you are in safe hands. Risks of storing data locally are a thing of the past, as each user has their data stored safely in the cloud.
Third Party Applications
SystemsCloud can host almost any third party application. The application sits on centralized servers giving you access to your software via their Hosted Desktops. Applications we have hosted for clients include: Act, Sage, Pegasus Opera, EPOS, Advanced Legal, AlphaLAW, Eclipse Legal Systems, Bond Adapt, PCRecruiter, Colleague, and many more. The application must work in a supported Microsoft environment, and must be licensed to the customer by the vendor.
Hosted Desktops are the only Cloud option which seamlessly provides access to all Software including CRMs, databases, accounts packages, Microsoft Office and Email as well as third party, sector specific software onto one single desktop.
In short, not only are our solutions likely to cost less, they provide customers with the opportunity to work more productively.
SystemsCloud provide Hosted Desktop with Citrix client and clientless ability to companies in the UK and US , giving our customers the greatest choice of technology to best suit their needs.